Emese is a fully qualified makeup artist based in East Sussex. She creates makeup and hair for special occasions, film shoots, photo shoots, Halloween, fashion shows, weddings.
Make up masterclass open to all ages and levels, from beginner to advanced in smaller groups or one by one tailored especially to you.
She works with high quality tools and products and takes care about her clients by working clean and professional. This profession is her passion, Emese is a perfectionist and always does her best to make her clients beautiful, happy and satisfied.
If you want to follow her journey feel free to give her a follow.
Makeup and hair for styled shoots, fashion shoots, mum and daughter, headshots, boudoir shoots, family shoots, maternity shoots, branding shoots and film shoots. She can create one look or can stay with you for the whole day and style different looks. Message her to get a quote.
You have any question? Feel free to send a message.
Want to look fabulous on your next event or special occasion?
Whether it be a Wedding, Hen Night, Party, Prom, Royal Ascot, Halloween, Dress Up Party, Birthday, New Years Eve or just because you deserve it, book Emese for your Special Occasion Makeup
and hair and stand out from the crowd, feel confident and look beautiful.
Emese uses premium make-up products to ensure a flawless finish & makeup that lasts.
• Strip or cluster lashes are an optional extra for Special Occasion Makeup and subject to an additional charge depending on the brand & quality of the lashes chosen. A sensitivity patch test will be required at least 48 hours before application.
Whether it's for a wedding, prom or any other special event, take the strain out of finding the perfect special occasion hair style with a visit to Emese.
She has the knowledge and experience to guide you and together you can create the ideal hairstyle to complement your outfit and personal style for your special event.
Whether your are planning a classic, sophisticated look, something boho and romantic or perhaps something on-trend, you can relax in the knowledge that we have the expertise to create a stunning up-dos, bouncy blow dries, pretty plaits and much more.
Book a consultation as soon as possible before your big day so we can start planning your dream look.
To the uninformed, makeup artistry may seem to involve little more than applying blush and lip gloss.
But there’s much more to it.
It requires knowledge of several overlapping disciplines: color theory (for blending and matching foundation); hygiene (for keeping makeup and brushes sanitary); facial anatomy and bone structure (for contouring and special effects creature design); and chemistry (for safety in knowing which products don’t mix, and when working with special effects molding compounds, glues, and removers). It takes time, study, experience and never ending enthusiasm to willing to learn something new every single day.
One thing many makeup artists agree on is that their work, whether in daily life or in the media, is often undervalued.
Not only does it require a lot of skill, but it also influences how people see themselves and are seen by others.
Whether it’s applying concealer to under eye circles or full werewolf makeup to an actor, makeup artistry is about metamorphosis.
Beginner and Intermediate:
Get 25% off and learn online. Please note all online classes require a product consultation beforehand to make sure you have everything you need for the class.
1. Everyday makeup for busy mums - 5-10 mins make over in the morning to feel confident and look amazing.
2. Basic home skin care whys, dos and don'ts - The perfect base for a beautiful makeover is your healthy skin. You will learn what skin type you have, what products are good for your unique skin type and how you need to use the products to get the best results.
3. Special occasion make over - you'll learn how to do your own makeup for a special occasion.
4. Party makeup - A kind of special occasion make over but with additional glitter and false lashes.
5. Perfect base masterclass - All you need to know about how to make your base, prep the skin, application of foundation, concealer, sculpting and finishing touch.
6. Perfect eyebrows masterclass - you will learn the different type of eyebrows and practice the one that suits you the best.
7. Eyeliner masterclass - you will learn the different type of eyeliner techniques and practice the one that suits you the best.
8. Long lasting perfect lips masterclass - you will learn different techniques how to make up your lips, and make the colour long lasting even if you don't have kiss proof lipstick.
9. Makeup for mature skin masterclass - mature skin needs different ways how to do your makeup.
10.Get ready makeup - you need to go somewhere? I am here to help you to get ready. (online only)
11. Signature makeup - the makeup tailored to you to highlight your beauty, look natural and glowingly beautiful.
12. Makeup for headshots (online only) - You need to get a headshot done and you have no time to go to a professional? I will help you to get ready.
Advanced: Coming soon ...